Life Skills Coaching
Zoe Transitions offers Life Skills Workshops to organizations that support people in recovery, trauma, abuse and other transitions. The workshops provide practical skills for everyday life needs. They are designed to teach and assist people to be efficient and effective with the use of their time and resources. Small teaching workshops are conducted in a setting in which people may learn and apply practical life skills.
Workshop topics are customized to the client request and may include:
- Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Areas of Personal Presentation
- Improving Self-Esteem and Building Confidence
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- Stress Management
- Finance Management
- Healthy living
- Finding a Job
- Healthy Boundaries
- Goal and Vision Setting
- Trauma Release Through Expressive Arts such as Visual Art or Writing
- Self Care
- Mindful Eating – A simple way to becoming more centred and present in daily life
- Recognizing your values and using creative expression to display or express them.
- Creative writing as a means of releasing stuck energy and making clear pathways to receive pure life and light in your personal realm of influence.
- Using multiple artistic mediums to express emotions in a healthy and productive way – A tool to help clients safely release trauma.
- Healthy Body Image
Contact Me For More Information
Connect with Me!